Nothing is more important to us than the safety of our customers and employees. With that in mind, RepcoLite, Port City Paints, and Snyder Paints have closed our stores to customer traffic. However, that policy will be slowly changing beginning on Tuesday, May 26.
In accordance with the Governor’s recommendations for safe practices, we’re excited to announce that we will be re-opening our stores to limited foot traffic starting on May 26!
What Does “Limited Foot Traffic” Mean?
This means we are limiting the number of shoppers in each of our stores to 3 at a time. So, please help us maintain that policy if you can! Also, to help allow as many shoppers through the doors as possible, we’re asking that you limit your browsing time.
We know that is is inconvenient and we are eager for the day we can re-open more completely, but we’re at least happy to take this small step! To make it easier for you, we are encouraging as many as possible to continue to use the curbside pick-up options. Browse our online store, pick your items, list your colors, place your order! We’ll contact you within a few hours to get your payment information and to arrange a pick-up time.
You can even order color chips that way and have them waiting for you in an envelope!
What Are Your Current Hours?
Right now, the hours are as follows:
- All Michigan Locations
- Monday through Friday: 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM
- Saturday (May 23): 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday, Memorial Day: Closed
- Snyder Paints in Indiana
- Monday through Friday: 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM
- Saturday: 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday, Memorial Day: Closed
What is the Best Way to Order Paint?
Quite honestly, the paint ordering process has actually become easier than it used to be! Here are a number of different options:
- Order your paint using our online order form!
- Browse paint products
- Cleaning and Prep tools
- Make your choices, choose your pick-up location, and order!
- Order your paint using our online chat!
- From 7 AM to 5 PM every weekday
- and 8 AM to 1 PM every Saturday
- Call the store nearest you to place an order or ask questions. Here’s a list of phone numbers.
- Stop in at any RepcoLite or Port City Paints and order the old fashioned way!
How Do I Choose Colors Without Going Into the Store?
Color selection is a HUGE part of the paint process. We get that! But even if you don’t feel comfortable walking into the store and browsing the color rack, there are some very good options out there for you! In fact, we think some of these are superior to standing at the color rack and trying to choose:
- Download Benjamin Moore’s free Color Portfolio App!
- Browse all of their color systems
- Even upload photos of your own room and digitally “paint” the walls!
- Save your “favorites” and order your free paint samples online. We’ll pull them and set them out for curbside pickup!
- Check out the Benjamin Moore Color Systems online.
- Pick the ones you like and order online with the link above!
- Chat with us online!
- There’s a red tag just to the right of our page that says “Ask a Question”
- Just hit that and you can actually consult about color right there!
But I Have Questions Before Placing My Order Online or Over the Phone!
We know that questions are part of the purchase process and we are doing everything we can to make sure you get all of yours answered! Here are just a couple ways you can do that:
- CHAT via REPCOLITE.COM. We just installed a chat feature on our website! We currently are manning the chats from 7:00 am until 9:00 pm every evening. Just swing by and ask your questions.
- EMAIL us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can answer a lot of your questions via email if that works better for you.
When I Call the Store, I Can’t Get Through!
We know! The phones have been going absolutely crazy for the last few weeks. Here are some options that would help us and also help you get your answers fast:
- CHAT via REPCOLITE.COM. I know it seems like our “go-to answer,” but that’s because it works so well. We monitor it all day long and you will get your answer usually within a few seconds.
- Email us at email@example.com
- Now, often, when you send an email through a contact form on a web page, you may have to wait 24 hours for a response.
- Not here! We monitor that email all day long and well into the late evening hours.
- If you have a question that is time sensitive, you can get an answer that way!
What is RepcoLite Doing to Keep Employees and Customers Safe?
As the Governor requires, we will offer only contact-free curbside pickup at this point. And we will also continue to do everything possible to protect our employees and our customers. Here are just a few of our measures:
- Office administrative staff are working from home.
- The plant, Distribution Center and stores have been operating with minimal staffing.
- We continue to sanitize our work spaces repeatedly throughout the day.
- We are diligent to maintain safe social distancing.
- We have segmented some work spaces and offered flexible scheduling to minimize contact.
It is our responsibility to continue to support businesses that are involved in critical infrastructure work and individuals who have a right to maintain the safety, sanitation and basic operation of their homes. And we will continue to do so in the safest way possible.
Everything is changing so rapidly right now! But just know that the best way to get info about how RepcoLite is responding to the crisis is to head to repcolite.com. We will continue to post updates and changes as they occur.