No one wants to constantly dodge campfire smoke and have their clothes and hair smell for hours after. Our design philosophy is all about maximizing the joy of the moment. Our Signature 360° Airflow Design™ creates a super efficient burn that’s not only mesmerizing to watch but a joy to sit around and make memories.
Strategically placed holes in the double-wall structure draw in air from the bottom and feed the heated oxygen to the top, resulting in a spectacular secondary burn. The best part? Nearly no smoke and minimal ash left to clean!
Entering the Contest Is Easy!
- Follow @repcolitepaints on Instagram!
- Post a photo of a recent project onto your own feed, and . . .
- Tag the photo with the hashtag of YOUR RepcoLite or Port City Paints location (see below for hashtags!)
And that’s it! Each post you make with the appropriate tag will count as an entry. We’ll draw a random winner on October 4, 2021!
You can learn more by visiting any RepcoLite or Port City Paints and asking about the contest.
- #RLP17THST — 17th Street RepcoLite (Holland)
- #RLPJENISON — Jenison RepcoLite
- #RLPKENTWOOD — Broadmoor Ave RepcoLite
- #RLPLAKEWOOD — Lakewood Blvd. RepcoLite (Holland)
- #RLPPLAINFIELD — Plainfield RepcoLite
- #RLPBYRONCENTER — Byron Center RepcoLite
- #RLPFULTON — Fulton Street RepcoLite
- #RLPKALAMAZOO — Kalamazoo RepcoLite
- #RLPPORTCITY — Port City Paints in Muskegon
- #RLPSNYDER — Snyder Paints in Goshen