We’re excited to officially announce the Grand Opening of the RepcoLite Paints on Broadmoor! Sure, it’s been open a while, but now we’re officially celebrating! We’ll be raffling off a number of GREAT prizes at the Broadmoor store AND we’ll be donating a portion of our sales from all RepcoLite and Port City Paints stores from the week of May 6-11 to the Children’s Healing Center in Grand Rapids!
- The Grand Opening Celebration runs from May 6-11
- To enter to win prizes, you MUST go to the Broadmoor location
- To help us raise money for the Children’s Healing Center, just make a purchase at ANY RepcoLite or Port City Paints from May 6-11
The Prizes at Broadmoor
Stop out all week long at the new RepcoLite on 2840 Broadmoor Ave and register to win some great prize packages! Here’s what you could win:
- A Graco 395 Professional Paint Sprayer
- 25 Gallons of ANY RepcoLite or Benjamin Moore Paint
- 1 of 4 Room Repaint Packages including tools and 2 gallons of RepcoLite or Benjamin Moore Paint
- 1 of 2 Packages of 10 gallons of your choice of Axalta Wood Finish
- A Yeti Cooler from Benjamin Moore
- A Telescoping Step Ladder
- Assorted Polo Shirts and T-Shirts
Just stop out at the new store and sign up to win!
The Donation to the Children’s Healing Center
On top of the fun and prizes we’ll have at the Broadmoor location, a portion of every purchase made at any RepcoLite or Port City Paints store will be donated to the Children’s Healing Center in Grand Rapids. They are an amazing non-profit whose mission is to provide kids with weak immune systems a safe place to play and socialize with other kids. It’s incredible that we have organizations like this in our area and RepcoLite is excited to lend our support! Our goal is to donate enough money to sponsor a family for an entire year! With your help, we can do that!
If you need paint, stop out May 6-11 at ANY RepcoLite or Port City Paints store! Every purchase will help. And if you don’t need paint, please donate via the fundraiser we created on Facebook.