Welcome to Color Me Home! This week Betsy and Dan discuss how you can make sure that the next colors you choose are colors you love! See, in our first episode we talked about ways to find inspiration for your next color scheme. That’s all well and good, but finding interesting, intriguing color schemes is one thing . . . finding colors you LOVE is a little different. Today, we’re going to discuss some concepts that you can use to make sure that the next gallon of paint you purchase looks perfect in your home.
- The Color Folder/Portfolio (0:50)
- Online Tools (7:00)
- Schedule Yourself Time so You Don’t Have to Rush! (10:40)
- Brush Out Some Larger Samples (16:24)
- Don’t Forget About Your Lighting! (24:46)
- The Danger (and Importance) of Asking for Opinions (35:30)
Some Great Blog Posts That Delve Into the Topics Discussed Today!