Segment 1: Paint For Front Doors
Nothing adds curb appeal like a great looking front door. And when it comes to front door paint, choosing the right one can make or break the project. No one wants their new paint to peel off in a couple weeks.
Benjamin Moore has a great new front door paint called Aura Grand Entrance. It comes in a satin or high gloss and can be made in any color. And because it’s Aura, it covers like a dream.
Next week we’ll talk about how to choose a front door color and the right way to paint it.
Segments 2: Home Buyers Need to Know
We’ve been hearing for a while now that there is a shortage of homes on the market. If you are a seller, that’s great! It means more for your home. If you are a buyer, it’s less great. It means you could wind up paying more than the asking price.
Sue Prins and Ginger Herman of Sue Prins Five Star Real Estate give us some things we need to know if we plan to buy a house.
Segment 3: Types of Tile
Choosing tile can be a bit confusing. Some tile can only be used in certain areas. And there are things to consider…like in floor heating….so toasty! To help us make a better choice, Nick Sargent from Johnson Carpet One drop by to walk us through the options.
Segment 4: Quick Clean Tips
Big furry dogs mean big furry messes. And when the big furry dog is a Saint Bernard, that means there’s also the drool factor.
Betsy has learned a few tricks to deal with these problems.
- Vinegar and Dawn dish soap in a pump up wallpaper sprayer
- Seam Ripper to get rid of hair wrapped around brush roller (I use the more expensive, heavy duty one)
- Clean your vacuum filter!! It will make your vacuum run like new!
- Credit card or gift card as a scraper to remove dried on drool from windows and glass. According to Dan it also works on car windows
- Fur-Zoff Pet Hair Remover works like a DREAM in the car! No more dog hair stuck in the carpet!