In today’s episode, we sit down with Sara Vander Molen from UBU Home Furnishings in the Rivertown Crossings Mall. Sara applies the top 3 New Year’s Resolutions to your home. And Dan makes a terrible, terrible mistake in the very beginning and digs a hole so deep there’s not a ladder big enough for him to crawl out!
- Dan’s Terrible, Terrible Mistake (0:27)
- FIRST RESOLUTION: Lose Weight, Get Healthier (2:06)
- SECOND RESOLUTION: Get Organized (4:09)
- THIRD RESOLUTION: Save Money by Avoiding Mistakes! (6:21)
- Get Help from Experts! (7:13)
- Measure, Measure, Measure! (8:43)
- Buy Quality Products (11:01)
- BUY QUALITY PAINT b (Dan’s Brilliant Paint Tie-In) (12:50)
We were so grateful to Sara Vander Molen from UBU Home Furnishings in the Rivertown Crossings Mall for taking time out of her day to be with us in the studio and share her expertise. Remember, as Sara mentioned, UBU Home Furnishings offers color consulting and design help. It’s free in-store and is available for a nominal hourly fee for in-home consultations.